Colmar is located Alsatian wineyard. This city is famous for its preserved architecture and museums. Colmar is the native city of famous artists such as Martin Schongauer, Auguste Bartholdi and Hansi.
I offer guided city tours in English, Spanish, French or German.
The guided city tours can be undertaken by foot or with your own bike.
Traditional guided city tours Colmar
- Historical center: Little Venice, Koifhus, Statue of Bartholdi, etc.
- St Martin’s church
- Neustadt (district 1871-1918)
Thematic tours and lectures Colmar
- Figure: Auguste Bartholdi
- Architecture: Gothic, Renaissance, French building from 18th Century
- Christmas Traditions: Christmas Market
- Corporations in Colmar
Guided tours of museums
For guided tours in museums and temporary exhibitions in Colmar: Further information…
Download: Map of Colmar
(Provided by Office de Tourisme Colmar – www.ot-colmar.fr)