My name is Régine Baumgärtner. I am a Guide Conférencier / Interprète National (Professional Guide Lecturer) in English, French, German and Spanish. I am a member of:
- the service pédagogique des Musées de Strasbourg (Education Department of the Museums in Strasbourg),
- the department Architecture et Patrimoine (Education Department of Heritage promotion),
- the Office du Tourisme de Strasbourg (Tourist Office).
I would enjoy guiding you through Alsace, Strasbourg and Colmar and presenting you the museums of Strasbourg and Colmar as well as their exhibitions.
For further information or reservations, please contact me by email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +33 (0) 6 84 55 91 55.
Guided tours Strasbourg: UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Traditional guided tours: Cathedral, Historical Center “Grande Ile”, guided tours by bus, etc.
- Thematic tours: European District, Neustadt Area, etc.
- Historic sites: Mikvah, etc.
- Guided tours in museums: Museum of modern and contemporary art, Tomi Ungerer Museum, etc.
- Temporary exhibitions: Tomi Ungerer and Friedrich Dürrenmatt, Faile, etc.
Guides tours Colmar
- Traditional guided tours: Historical Center, Little Venice, etc.
- Works of art: Isenheim Altarpiece, La Vierge au buisson de roses, etc.
- Guided tours in museums: Unterlinden Museum, Bartholdi Museum, Dominican Church, etc.
Guided tours Alsace
- Half-day excursion: Mont Saint-Odile, Obernai, Haut-Koenigsbourg, etc.
- Full-day excursion: Wine Route, Romanesque Road of Alsace, etc.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!