I offer guided city tours in English, Spanish, French or German.
The guided city tours can be undertaken by foot, by bike, with your own bus or by tramway.
Traditional guided city tours Strasbourg
- Cathedral: astronomical clock, crypt, stained glass windows, etc.
- City Center: Maison Kammerzell, Petite-France, etc.
- Guided city tours by coach / with your own coach
Thematic tours and lectures Strasbourg
- Figures: Goethe, A. Schweitzer, Gutenberg, famous women
- European District: European Parliament, Council of Europe (from outside)
- Neustadt Area: German Area with the University / 1871-1918
- Traces of Jewish heritage in Strasbourg with the Mikvah
- Protestant Reformation
- Architecture: Gothic, Renaissance, French building from 18th Century, Art Nouveau, Art Deco
- Argentoratum: traces of the old Roman Castrum
- Christmas Traditions: Tapestry of the Cathedral, Christmas Market since 1570
- Docks: Deux Rives Area – Presqu’île Malraux
- Street Art (Pro 176, Dan 23, Missy)
Other historic sites Strasbourg
- Saint-Thomas Church / Organ Silbermann
- Historical Vine Cellar of the Hospices
- Saint-Pierre-le-Jeune Protestant Church
- Famous squares: Place Kléber, Place Broglie
Guided tours of museums
For guided tours in museums and temporary exhibitions in Strasbourg: Further information…
Download: Map of Strasbourg
(Provided by Office de Tourisme de Strasbourg)